so remember during poa when malfoy grabbed the back of harry’s broom to slow him down during the final match? and everyone was outraged because who even does that?!
quidditch through the ages has a chapter on foul plays in quidditch and says that 90% of the fouls listed in history aren’t possible anymore because of the strict wand laws during games but ‘of the remaining 10% it is safe to say that most would not even occur to even the dirtiest player' - guess what's number one
Sirius totally knowing Remus’ middle name is John but whenever he breaks out the full name he’ll throw in ridiculous middle names like
"Of COURSE he got a perfect score on the Charms exam, HE’S REMUS THADDEUS LUPIN"
"REMUS MICHELANGELO LUPIN, I AM SURPRISED AT YOU"
“Fuck, Remus Elizabeth Lupin—”
you know how in musicals the couple will start singing the same song no matter how far apart they are
what if that happened in real life
what if you were just at a restaurant one day and you started rANDOMLY SINGING because your soulmate decided to sing a duet in the shower
"yes, I would like the bacon and eggs breakfast speciAND AT LAST I SEE THE LIGHT, AND IT’S LIKE THE FOG HAS LIFTED."
today my little brother (hes six) put a seashell to his ear and told me the ocean said im a nerd
"i wish i had a british accent"
ah yes, the british accent
the singular british accent
OH MAN IRELAND IS GONNA HAVE A SHIT FIT ABOUT THIS POST
IN YORKSHIRE YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT ACCENT TO YOUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR
welcome to womens clothing where the sizes are made up and the measurements don’t matter
Seven years since Deathly Hallows came out excuse me while I go put my scarf on and cry
i was just showing my mom how to paste something into her text message on her phone and i was like “double tap in the the text box” “the text box” “the text box” and she was just pointing to random places on her screen that weren’t the text box and all i could think of was